The following information is given regarding transport:
– to reach the Turin location of the Department of Management(Corso Unione Sovietica 218/bis):
- for those arriving by train: from Porta Susa station, take tram no. 10 (bus stop on corner of Corso Agnelli/Via Filadelfia, 15-minute journey + 5 minutes on foot along Via Filadelfia and Corso Unione Sovietica); from Porta Nuova station, taken tram no. 4 (bus stop in front of School of Management and Economics, 10-minute journey);
- for those flying to Torino-Caselle airport, take the airport bus link run by Sadem to Porta Susa station (see here for timetable and prices http://www.sadem.it/it/prodotti/collegamento-aeroporti/torino-torino-airport.aspx) then follow the directions for those arriving by train;
- for those arriving by road, take the “Tangenziale” by-pass towards Torino-Savona and exit at Corso Allamano. Continue until you reach the junction with Corso Agnelli. Then turn right into Corso Agnelli and then left into Via Filadelfia. The car park is on the right (Via Filadelfia, 73). The surrounding area is not a limited traffic area (ZTL) and parking is free of charge.
In addition to traditional telephone taxi booking services (e.g. on 0115730, 0115737), taxis can be booked on the usual apps (e.g. Wetaxi).
The main car-sharing operators are available in the city (e.g. Enjoy, Car2go and BlueTorino).
– to reach the Cuneo location of the Department of Management(2, Via di Celle) it is possible to use the shuttle provided by the conference organisers, departing from Turin (more information to follow regarding the time and place). The shuttle is available for all those taking part in the Doctoral Colloquium on the morning of the 12th.